JERRY COVID RESPONSE PLAN
WORKING AT JERRY
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
Jerry’s on a mission to ensure you have an elevated experience in getting sh*t done at our workspace. To ease the concern of Jerry’s pals, we have provided a safe environment for your return to work. After our brainstorming session, we have created the appropriate measures and have gone beyond the guidelines for all outlets. .
[UPDATE] Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on 8th of September 2021, we are pleased to announce that Jerry will resume operations starting from 13th September 2021 onwards. With that being said, let’s continue to practice SOPS, and not forget there’s a nasty virus after us.
With all great things, comes SOPs:
- Solo Yolo guests are required to be fully vaccinated. Following a 14 day observation period, before visiting our outlet.**
- NSA guests are required to be vaccinated, before visiting our outlet.**
**Vaccination varies on the vaccination type
COVID -19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
LAST UPDATE AS OF 12:07 P.M. FRIDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER 2021
Introducing virtual tours, and a form to communicate the latest COVID-19 update to Jerry guests.
COVID-19 Tracker Notice Boards
· Notice boards are placed in and around Jerry, with live updates related to the COVID-19 outbreak. We follow official and verified sources of information, released by the MOH and the Director-General of Health.
Creation of Virtual Tours
· We have created a Virtual Tour of Jerry Coworking Space. A Virtual Tour is beneficial for guests who prefer a virtual experience to visualize our spaces, without having to visit physically.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY 101
At Jerry, we pride ourselves in taking hygiene and precautionary measures seriously.
Face masks are required
·Every individuals are encouraged to wear face masks - make sure you cover your mouth and nose!
Frequent Sanitization & Disinfecting high-touch surfaces
· Jerry has increased the frequency and intensity of our hygiene and sanitary measures. Including, and not limited to garbage disposal, cleaning, disinfecting door handles, handrails, lockers, washrooms, front desks, business equipment in all common areas. As well, as changing hand soaps and dishwashing liquids to antibacterial formulations.
Temperature Screenings & Contact Tracing
· Temperature screening and contact details will be recorded, for all guests visiting Jerry. This is in accordance with guidelines from the Ministry of Health.
Say no to bacteria and virus
· Motion-activated stations will be placed at our entrances and high traffic areas. Let's say yes to anti-bacteria, we don’t want to make friends with germs and viruses. Do we?
Not too close
· Let's maintain a safe distance between each other, wherever you are.